Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Outlook 2003 live maps (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/64713-outlook-2003-live-maps.html)

Bryan January 9th 08 06:32 AM

Outlook 2003 live maps

When I go into the location tab, I get a message saying to download the live
search maps. I have downloaded, installed uninstalled and installed again. I
still get the same message. Do I need an update to make this add-on work?

TC January 26th 08 06:03 PM

Outlook 2003 live maps

I'm having the same trouble. I saw an earlier post from May about how to fix
it in Outlook 2007, but no fix for Outlook 2003. Hopefully, somebody will
see this and find a solution soon. If not, I want to find out how to get
back to the former mapping system. I think it was Mapquest.