# of appts per day

Old January 3rd 08, 10:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Joe Holmes

Default # of appts per day

I have Office 2007. In Outlook, in calendar, I can only get 2 items (appts.
or events) to display per day on the monthly calendar even though I have
added 3 or more. How can I get the display to show all of the items? It looks
as though there might be space for 4, 5, or maybe 6. I would appreciate any
help. Thanks, Joe Holmes...
Old January 3rd 08, 10:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Joe Holmes wrote:

I have Office 2007. In Outlook, in calendar, I can only get 2 items
(appts. or events) to display per day on the monthly calendar even
though I have added 3 or more. How can I get the display to show all
of the items? It looks as though there might be space for 4, 5, or
maybe 6. I would appreciate any help. Thanks, Joe Holmes...

Increase your screen resolution to display more items.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old January 4th 08, 04:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Joe Holmes

Is this the Detail level at the top of the Month pane? Low, Medium, High? I
changed it to low and could only get three events to show. Is that right or
should I be able to show more? Thanks, Jody Holmes...

Old January 4th 08, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Joe Holmes wrote:

Is this the Detail level at the top of the Month pane?

No. It's a video driver setting in Windows. RIght-click your Desktop,
choose Properties, then Settings. Drag the "Screen resolution" slider to
the right to increate the screen resolution. Click OK. Accept the changes
when Windows asks.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old January 5th 08, 02:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

the size of the outlook window also has an affect - put toolbars on one
line, maximize the window. or show fewer weeks:
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/2wk_cal.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: