Resend meeting request to attendees who haven't responded

Old December 3rd 07, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Karen

Default Resend meeting request to attendees who haven't responded

I set up a meeting through Outlook with about 28 people. There are about 6
of them that haven't responded yet. Can I resend the meeting invite to just
those 6 people?
Old January 31st 08, 08:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ilene

Did anyone ever respond? I could really use this too. This was the only
reason I needed to check the postings to see if someone had an answer.
Please advise.

Old October 16th 09, 04:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Travis Wizniuk

Default How to do it

Ok I thought I would respond as I searched google and couldn't find anything.

Ok.. Open the meeting.

Click the "Tracking" button. You will see a list of attendees and what their responses were.

On the left side are checkboxes. Uncheck any attendee that has responded.

Then simply click the "Send new message" button. Only the attendees with checkmarks will be included.

Kare wrote:

Resend meeting request to attendees who haven't responded
03-Dec-07

I set up a meeting through Outlook with about 28 people. There are about 6
of them that haven't responded yet. Can I resend the meeting invite to just
those 6 people?

On Monday, December 03, 2007 3:32 PM
Kare wrote:

Resend meeting request to attendees who haven't responded
I set up a meeting through Outlook with about 28 people. There are about 6
of them that haven't responded yet. Can I resend the meeting invite to just
those 6 people?

On Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:49 PM
Ilen wrote:

Resend meeting request to attendees who haven't responded
Did anyone ever respond? I could really use this too. This was the only
reason I needed to check the postings to see if someone had an answer.
Please advise.

"Karen" wrote:

ASP.NET Handling Custom File Downloads
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-custom-f.aspx