"active appointment" view in calendar. darken grid lines??

Old November 30th 07, 08:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
lp the cvb lady

Default "active appointment" view in calendar. darken grid lines??

I use the "active appointment" view in the calendar. In this way I can
scroll up and down. Is there a way to darken the lines between appointments?
Old December 3rd 07, 08:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jocelyn Fiorello

Not that I know of...unless you can tweak your Windows colors to darken them,
but you may darken other Windows elements as well.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello