Office Online Calendar Off by 1 Hour

Old November 15th 07, 12:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
pjpinella

Default Office Online Calendar Off by 1 Hour

Hi everyone,

I've running Outlook 2007 and have the shared web calendering feature
working ok, with just one problem:

The time slots published on my web page are always ahead by one hour
(8am in my normal Outlook calendar shows up on the web as 9am, etc.).

I thought I had a Daylight Savings problem, but my computer system
time, and calendar time in normal Outlook, are both correct. Just to
be sure I just ran the DST update tool from the MS website, but this
doesn't seem to make any difference. Not that it matters, but I'm also
running Windows Vista Ultimate.

Thanks -- any help appreciated.

Paul Pinella
Radar Media Group, Inc.

Old November 15th 07, 01:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

pjpinella wrote:

I thought I had a Daylight Savings problem, but my computer system
time, and calendar time in normal Outlook, are both correct. Just to
be sure I just ran the DST update tool from the MS website, but this
doesn't seem to make any difference. Not that it matters, but I'm also
running Windows Vista Ultimate.

It may still be a DST problem, but on the server.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old November 15th 07, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
pjpinella

On Nov 15, 7:54 am, "Brian Tillman" wrote:
pjpinella wrote:
I thought I had a Daylight Savings problem, but my computer system
time, and calendar time in normal Outlook, are both correct. Just to
be sure I just ran the DST update tool from the MS website, but this
doesn't seem to make any difference. Not that it matters, but I'm also
running Windows Vista Ultimate.

It may still be a DST problem, but on the server.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Thanks, Brian. You may be right. If so, I must not be the only one
experiencing this problem. Anybody else out there on east coast time
finding your online calendars off by one hour?

Regards,
Paul P.
Old January 7th 08, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Pastor Brian

I have the same problem - it's the display time zone box in the lower right
hand corner. I created the calendar with GMT-5 (east coast), but every time
I pull it up, it displays in GMT-4. Once changing the box, it's fine, but
that's not much help to the computer-challenged individuals who try to use
this calendar.

Does anyone know of a way to change the default display zone?