Published calendar permissions

Old October 31st 07, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
jerrodbug

Default Published calendar permissions

i published my bosses calendar so all employees can see his free/busy time. i
would like to allow one person to see full details though--how would i
accomplish this? ( we are not on an exchange) i have tried to change
publish details, but if i change it to full details, then everyone gets full
details. i have also tried to share it twice--but it seems to just override
the previous publish. i would like to also try to publish it using a
different windows live id, but once i put one in the first time, it doesnt
seem to accept any other ones.