Contact Tab in Calendar Appointment

Old October 27th 07, 04:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
GJ

Default Contact Tab in Calendar Appointment

Greetings, First, It seems there are lots of wonderful new ideas to MSO '07
Pro. I have most things figured out but a few still elude me...1) I used the
Contact Tab (bottom of the screen) in MSO '03 to link appointments to be able
to view all items in the "Activities" view in the Contact section (mouthful).
Issue: that tab is no longer on the Appointment item screen as it was at the
bottom left previously. I have been through the help menu, tried to find all
option settings, and went through training courses all to no avail...please
help! 2)the color coding is very confusing as there seems to be multi used
colors for different items. Also, there are now duplicate listings for
example "Phone Calls" now is listed twice---suggestions?
Leaving it there for now as #1 is urgent...#2 is just an annoyance for
now...#3 not mentioned
Gregory
Old October 27th 07, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

1. Tools-Options-Contact Options-turn on contact linking.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, GJ asked: