Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Outlook Calendar resource scheduling grayed out (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/59546-outlook-calendar-resource-scheduling-grayed.html)

Tina October 22nd 07 08:57 PM

Outlook Calendar resource scheduling grayed out

When I go to resource scheduling, only the top option of "processing meeting
requests" is available. The next 2 options are grayed out. Is this a
setting that would need to be edited in Exchange?

Tina October 22nd 07 09:34 PM

Outlook Calendar resource scheduling grayed out

Well, I figured out that clicking the first option un-grays the bottom 2
options (duh). I'm a "publisher" now for the resource calendar, but am
guessing I need a password for this resource account in order to change the
options??