Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How do only view my active hours in outlook calender screen? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/59522-how-do-only-view-my.html)

fitman October 22nd 07 03:27 PM

How do only view my active hours in outlook calender screen?

How can i adjust my outlook calender to only show/view my active hours and
not my non-active hours? I have a very small monitor and space is scarce.
Thanks

Brian Tillman October 22nd 07 06:54 PM

fitman wrote:

How can i adjust my outlook calender to only show/view my active
hours and not my non-active hours? I have a very small monitor and
space is scarce. Thanks

You can't. Outlook will always show all 24 hours, coloring your working
hours differently than your non-workingones. I don't know why you think
that's a problem, however, since Outlook will scroll the day view when make
your calendar window as small as you need.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]