How To View Appointments Later In the Day - Outlook 2007

Old October 21st 07, 07:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
bpvarian

Default How To View Appointments Later In the Day - Outlook 2007

Hello,
Just upgraded to outlook 2007 (not sure I like it yet).
In 2003, in the daily view (whch generally shows 9-5) if there was an
apptointment at like 8pm, it would show a little "tag" at the bottom of the
page (near 5pm) letting me know that there was a later appointment.
I can't seem to turn this on in Outlook 2007, can anyone help?
Old October 21st 07, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

A small faded arrow at the bottom of the display indicates there are more items. Click on it to advance to the later appointments.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, bpvarian asked:

Old October 21st 07, 10:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
bpvarian

Is it me or did 2003 have a much larger notification (to the user) that there
was a later appt? That arrow is REALLY small, and REALLY easy to miss.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

A small faded arrow at the bottom of the display indicates there are more items. Click on it to advance to the later appointments.

--Â

Old October 22nd 07, 01:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

I don't recall - I have been using Outlook 2007 since September 2005.