Show 3 months appointments in personal folder

Old September 19th 07, 12:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mark H

Default Show 3 months appointments in personal folder

I would like to be able to display up to 3 months of appointments and events
from my calendar on the Personal Folders screen. In addition I would like to
display up to 3 months in my Calendar folder.

Is this possible and how can I do so?
Old September 19th 07, 01:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Mark H Mark wrote:

I would like to be able to display up to 3 months of appointments and
events from my calendar on the Personal Folders screen.

What's a "Personal Folders screen"? The Folders List is a Navigation Pane
view and it doesn't show any calendars. The Calendar view shows the Date
Navigator (the little monthly calendar), and you can expand the Navigation
Pane in that view and more calendars will be shown. Click and drag the
Navigation Pane border.

If you mean the Outlook Today page, you can adjust how many days into the
future it will show. See this:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm . You can make the value of
CalDays larger than seven. I have mine set to 31.

In addition I would like to display up to 3 months in my Calendar folder.

The monthly view of the calendar will show six weeks max, but you can open
three windows, all showing your calendar, with each window showing one
month. I think that's the closest you'll come.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old September 19th 07, 02:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mark H

Thank you Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for. Is it possible to
add the date to the days of the week in Outlook Today page?

Old September 19th 07, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Mark H wrote:

Thank you Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for. Is it
possible to add the date to the days of the week in Outlook Today
page?

Not that I'm aware.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old September 27th 07, 09:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
George van Drempt

Default View more than 2 months in navigation pane in Outlook2007 Calendar

Hi Brian, I liked your answer in this post, but I'm wondering whether it can be taken further. I would like to be able to expand the pane downwards to show one column of 3 months one above the other just like Outlook 2003 could. The pane in Outlook 2007 can be expanded to the right to increase the number of months viewed, but that takes up too much of the calendar itself. It doesn't seem to allow dragging the bottom edge down into the "how to" pane. I know that I can leave the navigation pane hidden when not in use, but I like being able to drag appointments from the main window in weekly view and drop onto a date well into the future. Can it be done??

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Old September 27th 07, 01:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
BillR [MVP]

Only by resizing horizontally.
You can scroll through the months using the arrows either side of the month
which might help with what you want to do.

--
Bill R MVP
.. .

Old September 27th 07, 01:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

George van Drempt George van Drempt wrote:

Hi Brian, I liked your answer in this post, but I'm wondering whether
it can be taken further. I would like to be able to expand the pane
downwards to show one column of 3 months one above the other just
like Outlook 2003 could. The pane in Outlook 2007 can be expanded to
the right to increase the number of months viewed, but that takes up
too much of the calendar itself. It doesn't seem to allow dragging
the bottom edge down into the "how to" pane. I know that I can leave
the navigation pane hidden when not in use, but I like being able to
drag appointments from the main window in weekly view and drop onto a
date well into the future. Can it be done??

Please quote portions of the message to which you think you're responding,
if you intend to continue using the horrible eddheadcafe interface.

If you reduce the number of buttons at the bottom of the Navigation Pane by
dragging the border above them downward, the Date Navigator at the top
should increase the number of displayed months to fill the vacated space.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]