Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   group calendar will not show new appointments (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/56628-group-calendar-will-not-show.html)

jbenton September 11th 07 04:26 PM

group calendar will not show new appointments

our IT company created a group calendar but it only shows old information.
our IT company cannot figure out why it is not synchronizing and updating in
the group calendar. our individual calendars are synching just fine.

Brian Tillman September 11th 07 08:41 PM

jbenton wrote:

our IT company created a group calendar but it only shows old
information. our IT company cannot figure out why it is not
synchronizing and updating in the group calendar. our individual
calendars are synching just fine.

What's a "group calendar"? Is it a shared calendar of a mailbox or is it a
public folder calendar?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Brian Tillman September 17th 07 08:54 PM

jbenton wrote:

Yes, it is in public folder calendar....

I'm not sure what you mean by "not synchronizing". Not synching where?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]