Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Meeting request - ' no response needed' (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/56610-meeting-request-no-response-needed.html)

BishopsGateHOA September 11th 07 02:04 PM

Meeting request - ' no response needed'

Is there anyway to send out an Outlook meeting request and choose 'no
response needed'? I send an appt to hundreds of people frequently and
do not care about seeing who accepted declined etc. I know I can setup
a rule to auto delete these but it would be nice if there was a way to
set this per meeting options or something.

TIA

Brian Tillman September 11th 07 08:40 PM

BishopsGateHOA wrote:

Is there anyway to send out an Outlook meeting request and choose 'no
response needed'? I send an appt to hundreds of people frequently and
do not care about seeing who accepted declined etc. I know I can setup
a rule to auto delete these but it would be nice if there was a way to
set this per meeting options or something.

Sending a meeting as an attachment to a mail message will allow them to add
it to their calendars if they want without you being told whether or not
they have.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] September 12th 07 05:52 PM

Meeting request - ' no response needed'

When sending the meeting/appointment item, uncheck the option to "request responses."

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, BishopsGateHOA asked: