Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly view? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/55654-how-change-number-weeks-shown.html)

Garnet August 28th 07 12:48 PM

How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly view?

My calendar display six weeks in the monthly view and it obscures the details
that I want to see. How do I change it to show only 4 weeks so that I can
see the detail of each day's appointments?

Thanks!

Brian Tillman August 28th 07 02:11 PM

Garnet Garnet @discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

My calendar display six weeks in the monthly view and it obscures the
details that I want to see. How do I change it to show only 4 weeks
so that I can see the detail of each day's appointments?

In the Data Navigator, click on a week and drag your cursor over that and
the next three weeks.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Garnet[_2_] August 28th 07 02:26 PM

How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly vi

Brian,

Thanks a million for this prompt response. This has been driving me crazy
and I am so happy to have a solution. I really appreciate your help.

Garnet

Brian Tillman August 28th 07 07:47 PM

Garnet wrote:

Thanks a million for this prompt response.

You're welcome.

This has been driving me crazy

We can't have that!
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

lee May 21st 08 03:01 PM

How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly vi

How do you keep that setting so that your month view shows only 3 weeks so
you can see all the details each time instead of having to select the weeks
manually?

Brian Tillman May 21st 08 06:23 PM

Lee wrote:

How do you keep that setting so that your month view shows only 3
weeks so you can see all the details each time instead of having to
select the weeks manually?

You can't, as far an I can tell.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

J Graham May 26th 08 05:22 AM

How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly vi

any fix to this yet? the three week view is great but it's a pita to
re-select the dates in the date navigator everytime i re-load the calendar.
there must be a workaround???

Brian Tillman May 27th 08 01:18 PM

J Graham J wrote:

any fix to this yet? the three week view is great but it's a pita to
re-select the dates in the date navigator everytime i re-load the
calendar. there must be a workaround???

I doubt there will ever be a "fix" and why do you contend there "must" be a
workaround? As fas as I know, there is not.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Kathi McGraw June 16th 08 07:45 PM

How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly vi

This is EXACTLY what's been driving me bonkers! I want to open Outlook and
have it default to a 3-week display. Every time I open Outlook, I have to
change to Calendar view (it opens in Mail view) and then select the three
weeks. Sometimes, after I've selected that 3-week view, it automatically
goes back to its default 5-week view and I have to select back to the 3-week
- very annoying! I'd also love to get a solution to this - how to customize
my default view. Kathi

Gordon June 16th 08 08:53 PM

"Kathi McGraw" wrote in message
This is EXACTLY what's been driving me bonkers! I want to open Outlook and
have it default to a 3-week display.

I don't think you can. Most businesses, for which Outlook is designed, don't
work on three weeks.....