Secondary published calendar does not show a.m. hours

Old July 21st 07, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
lj

Default Secondary published calendar does not show a.m. hours

I have created a secondary calendar (Outlook 2007) for my club and when
published it only shows times of 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. Since most of our events
begin in the a.m. - they do not show in this calendar, only evening events.
Any ideas????
Thanks!
Old July 22nd 07, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

how are you publishing it? Do you have any filters set?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old July 22nd 07, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
lj

Diane, I'm selecting publish to office online - whole calendar - anyone can
view. Don't see anything that mentions any type of filters.
THANKS! I'd seen some of your responses to others and hoped you'd respond.

Old July 23rd 07, 12:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

I'll have to try and repro it. If you don't mind - send the url to my email
address it so I can see it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

how are you publishing it? Do you have any filters set?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/