Inviting attendee to a series of appointments

Old July 21st 07, 09:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Gordon

Default Inviting attendee to a series of appointments

I have a number of appointments spread across the year in Outlook 2007 that
I want to invite the same attendee to. They are all in the same Category if
that helps. Is there a way of doing this in one hit, or do I have to invite
the attendee separately for each event? (PITA!)

Old July 22nd 07, 11:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

no nice way to say this - the PITA method's the only one I know of.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook

read my articles he www.judygleeson.com
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

Old July 22nd 07, 12:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Gordon

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote in message
no nice way to say this - the PITA method's the only one I know of.

The interesting thing is, I attached each of the events to an email, sent it
to the attendee who is using Outlook 2003. She could open and read each
event, but couldn't save them to her calendar....

Old July 22nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Did you send them as iCal? If yes, tell the recipient to save each item to the desktop, for example, and then import them.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Gordon asked: