Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How do I select only one category for printing calendar items? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/5279-how-do-i-select-only.html)

CrabbyOldLady March 2nd 06 09:40 PM

How do I select only one category for printing calendar items?

I want to print my 2005 Medical Appointments for income tax purposes. How do
I do it? I would also do the same for Charitable Appointments. I have set
up and assigned everything to the proper category, but now I cannot figure
out how to print only the categories I want.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] March 2nd 06 09:46 PM

How do I select only one category for printing calendar items?

View | Arrange By | Current View | Define Views -- create a new view in day/week/month format with a filter for just the category you're interested in. Apply that view, then print. You'll only have to create the view once.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Henrik Andersen September 15th 16 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrabbyOldLady (Post 14212)
I want to print my 2005 Medical Appointments for income tax purposes. How do
I do it? I would also do the same for Charitable Appointments. I have set
up and assigned everything to the proper category, but now I cannot figure
out how to print only the categories I want.

Try to have a look at Outlook Calendar Print

www.outlookcalendarprint.com

It´s a plugin for Outlook 2010/2013/2016 which enable you to print up to 12 month on one a4 / a3 page and you will be able to select which categories you want to print.