all-day appointments in to-do bar in Outlook 2007

Old July 13th 07, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Paula

Default all-day appointments in to-do bar in Outlook 2007

Hello all,

I've seen some discussion of this issue online but haven't found a solution.
I am using Outlook 2007, and am getting very used to using the To-Do Bar to
see my next three appointments. Unfortunately, I missed an appointment
yesterday because I had set it up as an All-Day Event, and for some reason
All-Day Events don't show up in the appointment list in the To-Do Bar. Is
there a way to get them to show up?

Thanks much.
Old July 13th 07, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Currently, All Day Events do not show in the To-Do Bar - we (Outlook MVPs) are lobbying Microsoft to change this in Office 2007 SP-1 or earlier.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, paula asked:

Old July 14th 07, 12:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

the only way is to make it an appointment- use 12.01a to 11.59p or
something similar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: