how do i sync my 2007 office calendar with my treo phone

Old June 28th 07, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
john quinlan

Default how do i sync my 2007 office calendar with my treo phone

i can only sync about three appointments with my treo 700w and outlook 2007
and have tried creating a new profile because there are some problems with
business contact manager and active sync etc..
Old June 28th 07, 03:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Vukovics

Hi John,

on this site, the write:

"I've been playing with Palm's new Treo 700w. The PDA phone runs Microsoft's
latest greatest Windows Mobile 5.0 mobile operating system and its
provisioned by Verizon Wireless' EVDO network"
http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=2624

It seems, you will need Windows Mobile 5.0.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"john quinlan" john quinlan @discussions.microsoft.com schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Old June 28th 07, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
john quinlan

the calendar will sync only if you click once on the appointment time and
type , and then press enter. if you double click to bring up the appointment
box and then hit save and close this item will not transfer to the phone.
This is a microsoft glitch I believe with the active sync and microsoft 2007
outlook