Office 2K on Vista Hm Prem - Outlook unable to find WAB DLL

Old June 25th 07, 01:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Pliny

Default Office 2K on Vista Hm Prem - Outlook unable to find WAB DLL

&I have loaded Offfice 2000 on Vista Home Premium, and Word & Excel seem ok
so far, but Outlook cannot save a new appointment because of "Unknown error
0x98B4011D - unable to find WAB DLL"

Any suggestions?
Old June 25th 07, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Vukovics

Hi Pliny,

Outlook 200 is unsupported on Vista, but for your problem have a look on
this site:
http://www.helponthe.net/business-ap...wab-vista.html

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Old June 25th 07, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm

if you don't have a specific reason for using outlook and don't want to
upgrade to a version that works, I recommend using Vista's Mail and Calendar
applications. You'll gain all the features found on Outlook 2007's calendar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips: