Sharing calendar over network

Old June 13th 07, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Julie

Default Sharing calendar over network

Our office computers are networked. We can share printers, files, etc. Is
there any way we can share our Outlook Calendar through the network without
using the Microsoft Exchanger Server?
Old June 13th 07, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

See if something here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm
--
Brian Tillman
Old June 14th 07, 11:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Vukovics

Dear Julie,

in addition to Brians helpfull tip:

Have a look on this site for an article about "Sharing your Outlook
information"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...477571033.aspx

Office Marketplace Outlook messaging tools:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...719621033.aspx

Another 3rd party Outlook sharing solution:
http://www.publicshareware.com/publi...scription.html

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Old July 20th 07, 10:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mindoza

Hy Julie

You can also try out ShareO or Sync2:
http://shareo.4team.biz/?pcode=610190201v4rqia