Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Calendar- hours of the day (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/4955-calendar-hours-day.html)

Melissa February 16th 06 02:37 AM

Calendar- hours of the day

In the standard set up, it shows my day from 8-5. Is there a way to show
others that my day starts at a different time. For example, I work 9-6. So
other than doing a re-occuring meeting every weekday from 8-9 to block it
out. Is there a way to modify my calendar to reflect my true working
hours/availability of the day?

Thanks,
Melissa

Brian Tillman February 16th 06 03:52 AM

Calendar- hours of the day

Melissa wrote:

In the standard set up, it shows my day from 8-5. Is there a way to
show others that my day starts at a different time. For example, I
work 9-6. So other than doing a re-occuring meeting every weekday
from 8-9 to block it out. Is there a way to modify my calendar to
reflect my true working hours/availability of the day?

ToolsOptionsCalendar Options. Set your start and end times there. I
don't know that others will see that as your working day, but you will.
--
Brian Tillman

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 16th 06 09:56 PM

Calendar- hours of the day

Outlook allows only one working schedule - if your schedule varies, you can
choose which schedule to be the default but you cannot have more than one.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Melissa asked: