Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Adjust "show time as" in vcalendar/icalendar (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/48716-adjust-show-time-vcalendar-icalendar.html)

Dimitri Vandewalle May 21st 07 04:05 PM

Adjust "show time as" in vcalendar/icalendar

I need to be able to change the field "show time as" to out-of-office or
tentative within a vcalendar/icalendar file.
Is this possible? i've tried a lot of things, but none seem to work...

I use outlook 2003. If it isn't possible in this version, what about 2007?

thanks

Dimitri

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] May 21st 07 07:00 PM

Adjust "show time as" in vcalendar/icalendar

No, that's not possible. iCalendar doesn't support it.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP