Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Can I differentiate the monthly calendar by color? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/4738-can-i-differentiate-monthly-calendar.html)

LawW February 7th 06 08:23 PM

Can I differentiate the monthly calendar by color?

It would be helpful when I'm scrolling through large swaths of calendar to
see when I pass a new month. I am using Office 2000. Thanks

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 8th 06 04:50 AM

Can I differentiate the monthly calendar by color?

No, sorry.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, LawW asked: