Outlook Tasks displayed in Calender

Old May 27th 09, 12:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook Tasks displayed in Calender

"Tim Green" wrote in message

You yourself say "One
must be familiar with a product to be able to compare it." If you personally
are unaware of a product mentioned by a contributor, the only rational
course
is not to comment!

You were the one surprised I didn't understand something Lotus Notes provides
and I was merely explaining why and wondering why you believed mentioning a
product unrelated to Outlook would help anyone in an Outlook newsgroup
understand a particular functionality.

No where was I uncivil. State your evidence that I was. I didn't call you
names, and I'm fairly sure I didn't say whatever idea you were presenting was
hare-brained or anything to that effect. How is expressing my opinion (since
I have no knowledge of Outlook internals) as to why a particular feature may
not be available a crime?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]