Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Sending Outlook Reminders To Cell Phone (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/4688-sending-outlook-reminders-cell-phone.html)

[email protected] February 5th 06 10:00 PM

Sending Outlook Reminders To Cell Phone

Here is a great tool that can send outlook reminders to cell phones :

http://www.reminderforwarding.com

Its called Reminder Forwarding. It is an Outlook plug-in that sends
your outlook reminders to your mobile or cell phone when you are not at
your computer. It also does tons of other stuff for you.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 5th 06 10:44 PM

Sending Outlook Reminders To Cell Phone

Here are more tools: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/pager.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]