Reminders in OUtlook 2007

Old April 20th 07, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
danjakle

Default Reminders in OUtlook 2007

I have tried everything under the sun to get the reminders to work. In the
beginning it would not allow me to save the reminder because it was not in
the right folder. Now at least I can save them (having changed the folder
from personal to favorite.
Old April 20th 07, 11:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

"Everything under the sun" tells us nothing - if you need assistance, you need to be specific about your issue, including your Outlook version, patch level, mail account type and what you expect to happen that doesn't.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, danjakle asked:

Old April 24th 07, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
danjakle

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Everything under the sun" tells us nothing - if you need assistance, you need to be specific about your issue, including your Outlook version, patch level, mail account type and what you expect to happen that doesn't.

--Â
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, danjakle asked:

| I have tried everything under the sun to get the reminders to work.
| In the beginning it would not allow me to save the reminder because
| it was not in the right folder. Now at least I can save them (having
| changed the folder from personal to favorite.

I have Enterprise Office 2007. I have never heard of a patch level and don't
know where I would find it anyway.
The issue is that I have my INBOX in the "Favorite" folder. When I set a
reminder and then save it and set it to go off "X" minutes before the timed
event, it doesn't. Further, It doesn't show as being in the reminder queue.
When I had the INBOX in the PERSONAL folder it indicated that the reminder
could not be saved as it was not in the proper folder.