Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How to keep meeting invitation in Inbox after accepting? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/45075-how-keep-meeting-invitation-inbox.html)

Podi April 2nd 07 07:08 PM

How to keep meeting invitation in Inbox after accepting?

Hi,

With the default settings, my meeting invitation will be moved to the
"Deleted Items" folder after accepting. Is there a way to configure
outlook to keep the meeting invitation after accept. I need this
option because there are usually important notes in the invitation
that I want to keep.

Thanks for any help.

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) April 3rd 07 08:49 AM

How to keep meeting invitation in Inbox after accepting?

When you accept a meeting it will NOT go to deleted Items - it will go to
the Calendar.

When you decline a meeting, it will dissappear.

The setting to adjust is at Tools |options | email options | advanced email
options - then decide if you want this setting on or off: Delete Meeting
Request from Inbox when responding.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
Johann von Neumann (1903 - 1957)
oups.com...