Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Wrong Meeting time in e-mail invite (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/4481-wrong-meeting-time-e-mail.html)

Petems January 28th 06 03:05 PM

Wrong Meeting time in e-mail invite

Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003. I sent out a meeting invite from outlook for an
8:30am meeting. In the e-mail heading info it listed listed the meeting as
7:30 am. When people accepted it displayed the correct 8:30 time but by then
it was too late as several people in the group had already burned 7:30 into
their brains. I couldn't find anything that listed 7:30 am in my calendar..I
hadn't changed the time. It happened a second time but then didn't repeat
when I tested with the IT guy. Has this happened to anyone else? Am i missing
something obvious in my settings? Maybe it was just a fluke?
--
Pete