All-Day event times are glitched

Old March 29th 07, 01:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jamie

Default All-Day event times are glitched

My company has a version of MS Outlook 2003 on its share driver. Employees
use it for a universal calendar. (The e-mail has been disabled). Recently
when I checked the calendar, all of the All-Day events had been extended to
two days. In addition to that, events appear as All-Day Events because there
is no time designated next to them, however when I open the events it states
that it occurs from 1 a.m. to 1 a.m. the following day.

When my boss opens the calendar everything looks fine. All of the All-Day
events are only one day and they really are All-Day events.

She's printing me a copy of the calendars as shown from her end, and I'm
about to go through MS Outlook on my end and correct all of the All-Day
events, which are many.

We have both checked the path to the universal calendar and we are both
accessing the same calendar, however it's all messed up on my end.

I ran Miscrosoft updates and no updates were found for my computer.

Anyone have any idea how this is happening?

Old April 1st 07, 05:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

This has almost certainly been caused by the changes to the Daylight Saving
Time start and end dates in the US and Canada starting this year. See
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone.mspx for links to articles on what
to do to fix your events.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello