Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Why are my holidays showing on the day of and day before? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/4414-why-my-holidays-showing-day.html)

Adrian January 26th 06 12:57 AM

Why are my holidays showing on the day of and day before?

I have the same problem and both my time zones and, daylight savings settings
and time are the same.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

cpamikie wrote:

For some reason, my holidays show on the proper day and on the day
before. For example, Tax Day is shown on both April 14 & April 15!
Does anyone else have this problem?

Your daylight saving time setting in Outlook doesn't match what you have in
Windows.
--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman January 26th 06 03:21 AM

Adrian wrote:

I have the same problem and both my time zones and, daylight savings
settings and time are the same.

Then what may have happened is that you added the holidays when the TZ or
DST settings didn't match and then corrected them subsequently.
--
Brian Tillman