Calendar Events Crash Outlook

Old March 6th 07, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Rocky

Default Calendar Events Crash Outlook

I have user, who we have exhausted our minds trying to determine the cause of
her problem. Hopefully, someone will have a new idea. The problem is as
follows:

The user has several calendar entries in Outlook 2003, some of which have
hyper links to webinar, etc. Sometimes, but never consistently or with any
type of pattern, upon clicking the link, Outlook will become Non-Responsive.
The only solutions to get the user working immediately is to end the program
and relaunch it.

We have tried everything from installing Office, adding Updates, more
memory, a new machine. As a result we haev a user who has a dual core 3.4
gHz machine with 4 GB of RAM. I have ruled out hardware issues because the
problem has occurred on two different machines.

We have uninstalled Office, repaired it, and even tried to talk nicely with
it. This is the only problem the user is experiencing. I have tried to see
if anti-virus or spyware may be the cause, but I have found nothing on her
machine.