Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Day by day calendar for 7 day week (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/42039-day-day-calendar-7-day.html)

[email protected] February 27th 07 12:00 PM

Day by day calendar for 7 day week

Is there anyway to make a whole 7 day week appear as a work week does?
IE: I want the preciseness of the work week layout (With 30 min
increments) but to display 7 days at once, with the weekends still
shaded darker...

Using Outlook 2003

Question for extra points. I set the layout of "Outlook today" to
'Winter'. How can I change it back? I can't find the 'Change outlook
today' settings button that was on the standard theme.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] February 27th 07 01:21 PM

Day by day calendar for 7 day week

You can select all 7 days you want to see in the navigation calendar but the
weekends won't be shaded. if its a view you'll use often, set the work week
to be all 7 days.

the winter button is way at the bottom.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]