OWA and Public Folder Calendars

Old February 7th 07, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Matt

Default OWA and Public Folder Calendars

We use a Public Folder for scheduling meetings. I have created a custom
form, so you fill out the information, add the Attendees (email addresses)
and send the invitation. This works perfectly from the Outlook Client.

However, if you view the Public Folder Calendar in OWA, the custom form is
not used, and the Invite Attendees button is grayed out. Is it possible to
use custom forms and/or send invitations from OWA when it is a Public Folder?

Thanks
MATT
Old February 9th 07, 09:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

You may want to post this in microsoft. public.exchange.clients as it is a part of Exchange and not Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, MATT asked: