Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How to "copy & paste" a meeting in to different dates? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/39761-how-copy-paste-meeting-different.html)

Wayne Wells February 4th 07 12:41 PM

How to "copy & paste" a meeting in to different dates?

I have a meeting, which the content and time of the meeting are relatively
fixed. What changes is the cycle time between meetings. Sometimes, most of
the time, it is 3 weeks, other times two weeks, or four weeks. Is there some
way to take the meeting and plug it in to the calendar without doing each one
by hand. What I envision is along the lines of a copy, paste, sort of
ability. For that matter how does one plug in any meeting which is standard
in form but random in schedule?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] February 4th 07 03:52 PM

How to "copy & paste" a meeting in to different dates?

I use Ctrl + drag in the month view all the time.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) February 4th 07 10:35 PM

How to "copy & paste" a meeting in to different dates?

And I just drag using my right mouse button :) BTW you can also drag onto
the Date Navigator.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we
can find information on it.
Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784), quoted in Boswell's Life of Johnson