Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   how do i get end times to display in monthly view of calendar? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/3964-how-do-i-get-end.html)

CJA January 9th 06 09:42 PM

how do i get end times to display in monthly view of calendar?

I would like my appointments to show start and end times using the MONTHLY
view of the outlook calendar. So far, they only show start times.
Also, in the weekly view, sometimes the end times appear and sometimes do
not - no idea why

jg January 11th 06 10:58 PM

how do i get end times to display in monthly view of calendar?

Sadly, not possible on the month view.

They show on the week view when there's "enough" screen real estate (eg,
when you maximize the window on a large screen monitor), otherwise Outlook
discards them. No way to change that behavior, either.

Diane Poremsky {MVP} April 21st 08 11:38 PM

how do i get end times to display in monthly view of calendar?

It's controlled by the width of the calendar pane - make the nav pane and
to-do bar/task pad smaller to show the times.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **