Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Franklin Covey Compact format printing (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/3947-franklin-covey-compact-format-printing.html)

Hersh January 9th 06 04:32 PM

Franklin Covey Compact format printing

In Outlook 2003, how I can print out my calendar (and tasks - 2 pages per
day) in Franklin Covey Compact format (4.25" x 6.75")? It's not one of the
listed sizes. Can you design a custom form to print this size?

Thanks.

Beebe January 12th 06 01:17 AM

Franklin Covey Compact format printing

Hersh - I have posted similar question regarding Outlook and Daytimer
formats. How can all 3 companies - microsoft, daytimer, franlin covey ignore
what is the most obvious application need