Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Calendar question (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/36651-calendar-question.html)

DS January 2nd 07 05:24 PM

Calendar question

I have a (2) after the word Calendar. What does that mean?

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) January 3rd 07 09:39 AM

Calendar question

It means 2 unread items in the Calendar folder.

You can select all and then mark all as read.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

"I not only use all the brains I have, but all I can borrow." (Woodrow
Wilson)