Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How do I print what is showing in my screen? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/35967-how-do-i-print-what.html)

Ron J. December 21st 06 03:39 PM

How do I print what is showing in my screen?

I need to know how to print just what is showing on my monitor. Just using
the print screen button would be ideal but that function does not seem to
work on my office system.

Replies can also be sent to

Brian Tillman December 21st 06 08:39 PM

Ron J. Ron wrote:

I need to know how to print just what is showing on my monitor. Just
using the print screen button would be ideal but that function does
not seem to work on my office system.

Replies can also be sent to

Pressing Print Screen will store an image to the Clipboard. Use StartAll
ProgramsAccessoriesClipboard Viewer to see it and print it or manipulate
it.
--
Brian Tillman

[email protected] December 29th 06 10:33 PM

Brian Tillman wrote:
Ron J. Ron wrote:

I need to know how to print just what is showing on my monitor. Just
using the print screen button would be ideal but that function does
not seem to work on my office system.

Replies can also be sent to

Pressing Print Screen will store an image to the Clipboard. Use StartAll
ProgramsAccessoriesClipboard Viewer to see it and print it or manipulate
it.
--
Brian Tillman

Or, if like me, you don't have the "Clipboard Viewer", you can do
this: After hitting the "Print Screen" button, you can use StartAll
ProgramsAccessoriesPaint. Once Paint is open, paste (Ctrl-V -or-
Right-clickPaste -or- EditPaste). That way, if you want to keep or
email the screen capture, you can save it.
Also, on a related note, if you only want to take a screen capture
of the active window (In the context of your question, this would be
the Outlook window), you can press CtrlAltPrint Screen and then
follow the same directions as above to get it into MS Paint.
I find that this method of handling screen captures gives me more
options. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.
John Pappas

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] December 29th 06 11:03 PM

How do I print what is showing in my screen?

Or, for even more options, you can try SnagIt! which works wonders with screen captures.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, asked: