Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   solstice and equinox in Outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/31277-solstice-equinox-outlook.html)

Svehex October 27th 06 05:33 PM

solstice and equinox in Outlook

Given the increase in pagan oriented people in the world I would like
Microsoft to provide a possibility to get the equinoxes and solstices
included in Outlook's calendar. A plugin would be nice.

I didn't find anything on splipstick's pages that helped. Nor have I found a
suitable 3rd party plugin anywhere else. At least not one that's good enough.

Regards

Linda

--
~ má vili m*nn verða ~

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

No - you would need third party add-ins. See Slipstick.com for some ideas.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, john asked:

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] October 28th 06 07:11 PM

solstice and equinox in Outlook

Sounds like a good business opportunity for you then.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Svehex asked: