Monthly Calendar Format

Old September 15th 06, 02:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
C Xaviar Poole

Default Monthly Calendar Format

You could condense weekend days on the 2003 calendar (under 'other settings"
when you right click while in monthly layout), but I cannot find a way to do
that in 2007 beta. Does anyone know how this format change can be made in 07?
Old September 15th 06, 03:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

It's in the same place. View | current View | Customize Current View | Other Settings

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old September 15th 06, 03:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
C Xaviar Poole

Thank you, Sue, but my verison of 2007 beta only allows you to modify the
font and appt start times in the 'other settings' menu. The compression
option doesn't appear. Could my copy be corrupted?

Old January 2nd 07, 04:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Russ Donnan

Is there some way to turn off the "calendar overlay" feature, as the
"compress weekend days" feature was likely the best view option that existed
in Outlook 2003? I would even be happy with a registry hack as opposed to
not being able to compress Sat/Sun.

Old January 2nd 07, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Not that I know of.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP