Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How can I organize appointments in Outlook? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/21445-how-can-i-organize-appointments.html)

Jbada985 July 21st 06 07:30 PM

How can I organize appointments in Outlook?

My company has a public folder in Outlook and we use the Calendar in this
public folder to reserve appointments in our Conference Rooms. Right now the
calendar is only organized according to time and I would like to be able to
organize according to Conference Room as well so that each conference room
has its own column.

Thanks.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] July 21st 06 07:45 PM

How can I organize appointments in Outlook?

Outlook has no display like that. The closest you could come would be to open multiple windows showing the same folder but each filtered to show a single conference room.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP