Software suggestions?

Old July 20th 06, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
[email protected]

Default Software suggestions?

I am looking for suggestions of a software application or addon that
can work with Exchange Outlook 2003 and allow a user to add entries to
his personal calendar and have those entries and ONLY those entries
sync with a public calendar. I have looked at add2exchange and it is
probably the thing I will get but I would like to have the
functionality to filter what is synced.

any advise is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Dave

Old July 21st 06, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Taylor

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for suggestions of a software application or addon that
can work with Exchange Outlook 2003 and allow a user to add entries to
his personal calendar and have those entries and ONLY those entries
sync with a public calendar. I have looked at add2exchange and it is
probably the thing I will get but I would like to have the
functionality to filter what is synced.

any advise is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Dave

You could easily write a script to do that and publish it on an appointment
item. Users then use that published item when you want the item to appear
in the public calendar.

The script would act on the save event and item.copy to the public folder.
I'm sure you could find sample Outlook code on Slipstick.com or search.