Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How do I calculate 120 days from a given date? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/21261-how-do-i-calculate-120-a.html)

jojo July 19th 06 11:34 PM

How do I calculate 120 days from a given date?

I want to figure out what the date will be, 120 days from March 28, 2006.
Will Outlook Calendar do it for me?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] July 20th 06 06:55 AM

How do I calculate 120 days from a given date?

Yes. Open an appointment item, and in the time slot, type 120d,

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Jojo asked:

jojo July 20th 06 03:37 PM

How do I calculate 120 days from a given date?

Thanks very much. It worked like a charm!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Yes. Open an appointment item, and in the time slot, type 120d,

--Â

Taylor July 21st 06 04:11 PM

"Jojo" wrote in message
I want to figure out what the date will be, 120 days from March 28, 2006.
Will Outlook Calendar do it for me?

Outlook will do amazing things on date calculations. In the date field, you
can type in any formula. For instance "today + 120 days", or 3/5/06 + 3
months.