Outlook 2007 Monthly View

Old July 4th 06, 11:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
David Allen

Default Outlook 2007 Monthly View

The monthly view in 2007 now shows 6 weeks worth of appointments on the
screen - I'm sure 2003 only showed 5 weeks!!
This is annoying if any days have multiple appointments as they don't all
show up.
Also printing the monthly view - 2003 took as the printing dates the 5 weeks
on display - 2007 defaults to just today + tommorow (in a monthly view???)
Other than that I like it - does anyone know when the main outlook window
will be 'ribboned'?
David

Old July 4th 06, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ben M. Schorr - MVP

Aloha David,

Outlook 2007 won't get the ribbon beyond what it already has. You'll have
to wait to the next version for that.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr - MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm

Old July 4th 06, 11:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
David Allen

Hi Ben
Oh well we'll have to wait for the next version.

Old July 5th 06, 01:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

It's not Outlook's fault that July 2006 is one of the rare months that actually cover 6 separate weeks.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old July 5th 06, 01:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Maybe they decided to show 6 weeks so that the months like July could be viewed all at once.

In any case, to provide feedback on the public preview version of Office 2007 Beta 2, get the Send a Smile tool from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...F-7A677D55F274. This tool will transmit your comments and a screenshot back to Microsoft. As Jensen Harris explains at http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archiv...23/644160.aspx, all SaS comments do get read and routed to the right people at Microsoft.