Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How do I display the calendar as a list? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/19161-how-do-i-display-calendar.html)

tmckinlay June 28th 06 05:20 AM

How do I display the calendar as a list?

I am trying to display the calander as a list of events. When I use the
table view, reoccuranced are only shown once. How can I get the calendar to
display similar to the "Calendar Details Style" in the print options?

Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] June 28th 06 06:55 AM

How do I display the calendar as a list?

Recurring items only exist once. What you're seeing is expected.