Can I receive reminders from a calendar other than my main calend.

Old June 22nd 06, 08:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jane

Default Can I receive reminders from a calendar other than my main calend.

I would like to receive a reminder for appts that are scheduled on my
additional calendars but when I Save and Close it tells me that the item
isn't in my Calendar or Tasks. is there a way around this?
Old June 22nd 06, 09:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

jane wrote:

I would like to receive a reminder for appts that are scheduled on my
additional calendars but when I Save and Close it tells me that the
item isn't in my Calendar or Tasks. is there a way around this?

Only with a third-party add-in.
--
Brian Tillman