Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   OWA calendar shows multiple copies of appointments (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/16299-owa-calendar-shows-multiple-copies.html)

Eric May 30th 06 03:55 PM

OWA calendar shows multiple copies of appointments

We had to Exmerge an account due to a server failure. Since then all
recurring appointments show up 3 times in the Outlook Web Access calendar.
They only show up once in Outlook (as they should). We don't want to delete
one of the duplicate appointments for fear of deleting the one that shows up
properly in Outlook.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] June 2nd 06 07:10 PM

OWA calendar shows multiple copies of appointments

Not an Outlook problem - post to an Exchange group - they "own" OWA, not
Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Eric asked: