Calendar folder missing from folder list in outlook 2003

Old May 5th 06, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

Default Calendar folder missing from folder list in outlook 2003

I can't get my Calendar into my Folder List. It is accessible by
clicking on the calendar button and opening the calendar in another
window, but it will NOT show in the folder list. I have tried the
following.

1) Applied every patch for outlook 2003 that microsoft provides.
2) outlook /resetfolders
3) When I try to add a new folder called "Calendar" I get a message
that says it already exists.
4) uninstalled and reinstalled three times. (that includes wipping out
all it's setting and pst tables)
5) I have clicked the "Folder list" button. I am not looking at an
email only list. (says "All Folders at top).
6) When I use the go menu item, my calendar is NOT in the list of
folders, but is in the pull down list.

Any help would be appreciated. While I can work around the problem, it
is VERY frustrating.

Old May 5th 06, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Tell us what folders you see in the folder list hierarchy. Do you have only one information store (top-level folder) or more than one.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old May 5th 06, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

All Folders
MAILBOX - xxxx
Contacts
deleted items
drafts
INBOX
Jira
Junk e-mail
notes
outlook
sent Items
Sync Issues
Search Folders
ARCHIVE FOLDERS
deleted items
inbox
journal
sent items
tasks
search folders
PERSONAL FOLDERS
Calendar
Contacts
Deleted Items
Drafts
Inbox
Journal
Notes
Outbox
Sent Items

Old May 5th 06, 08:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Bill B wrote:

All Folders
MAILBOX - xxxx
Contacts
deleted items
drafts
INBOX
Jira
Junk e-mail
notes
outlook
sent Items
Sync Issues
Search Folders
ARCHIVE FOLDERS
deleted items
inbox
journal
sent items
tasks
search folders
PERSONAL FOLDERS
Calendar
Contacts
Deleted Items
Drafts
Inbox
Journal
Notes
Outbox
Sent Items

Where is your delivery location? ToolsE-mail AccountsNext. Examine the
"Delivery new e-mail to the following location" drop-down at the bottom.
--
Brian Tillman

Old May 5th 06, 08:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

mailbox - xxxx

Old May 6th 06, 02:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Tru starting Outlook once with the /resetfolders command.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Bill B" wrote in message ups.com...
All Folders
MAILBOX - xxxx
Contacts
deleted items
drafts
INBOX
Jira
Junk e-mail
notes
outlook
sent Items
Sync Issues
Search Folders
ARCHIVE FOLDERS
deleted items
inbox
journal
sent items
tasks
search folders
PERSONAL FOLDERS
Calendar
Contacts
Deleted Items
Drafts
Inbox
Journal
Notes
Outbox
Sent Items

Old May 8th 06, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

I have done that 4 times already, however I tried it again and it
didn't work.

Old May 8th 06, 08:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Sorry, I should have seen that in your earlier post. (It helps if you quote all the relevant information in the current message, since otherwise, these details are easily overlooked.)

The next thing you should try is creating a new mail profile that includes only your Exchange mailbox.

Old May 9th 06, 07:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

I made the new profile only using my exchange mailbox, resetfolders,
cleanviews and I still don't have calendar. FYI, out of a 100 fat
client installs, this has happened on only 3 people.

Old May 17th 06, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bill B

I just wanted you to know that the desktop support group was able to
firure it out. They turned on the priviledge in web mail for the
calendar, turned it back off and had me reconnect my fat client. I now
show all the calendar folder. Thanks for helping me. It was much
appreciated.