Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Outlook Web Access Calendar reminders not Dismissed (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/13346-outlook-web-access-calendar-reminders.html)

[email protected] May 1st 06 02:27 PM

Outlook Web Access Calendar reminders not Dismissed

Hello all,

I have an issue here regarding calendar appointments in OWA (Exchange
2003 SP2). They are coming up as expected, however when I dismiss them
either individually or with Dismiss All - they keep coming back as if
they were snoozed. I have tried every combination I can think of with
old appointments new and with different users. Has anyone else seen
this happen and what was the issue?

I have looked through the App Logs and HTTP logs and don't even see an
action there so I am not sure how to even pursue this.

Thanks in advance,
Kurt